Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Turn of the Wheel

Another year come and gone - and what a year it was. Highs and lows, firsts and lasts. Looking back, you'd almost think it was my saturn return again. Nope, still got 7 years to go for that lovely year to come round - guess this was just a warm-up.

So - let's look at the stats:
I'm in a job that ends at the end of the month.
My beloved dog died the day before my birthday.
I'll be paying off my car's repair bill til August.
I'm living - living - in a tent.

So, to summarize, I am gelatinous clay for the universe to mold - so get on with it already! What is the hold up? What lesson have I missed? Where did I turn wrong? How do I fix this???????????????????????????????????????????????

Being the solid Aries that I am, banging my head against walls is routine, nay almost cliche. But I have a headache now and I can't take it anymore.

Is it time to be put out to pasture? Sent to the glue factory? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gimme a sign universe, a big, clear one cause I have tri-focals now and it's hard to focus - nice, big, obvious, THIS WAY sign would be great about now...anytime now...feel free...I'll be here, flapping as fast as I can, trying not to fall into the abyss...so hurry up, it's dark down there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up Girly. Oh, and good luck tomorrow. Miss you already.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.